Juicing has many health benefits when done under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
This page has some helpful resources to get you started.
BASIC JUICE RECIPE
80% GREENS + 20% FRUIT/OTHER INGREDIENTS
- 2 handfuls or 2 cups Kale, spinach, Swiss chard, etc., greens (Organic Girl from Publix)
- 1/2 to 1 gala organic apple
- 2-4 chunks pineapple or 2 tsp. blueberry, raspberry other berry
- 2 teaspoons ground organic flax seed
- 4 -6 oz. water and/or coconut water
- 1/4 organic lemon or lime
- 1 tsp. walnuts
- 1 inch ginger
Fat, Sick & Nearly DeadAn inspiring tale of healing and human connection.
Part road trip, part self-help manifesto, FAT, SICK & NEARLY DEAD defies the traditional documentary format to present an unconventional and uplifting story of two men from different worlds who each realize that the only person who can save them is themselves.
Click on the photo below to order the DVD from Amazon
Watch the movie and get other helpful resources on the website:
Jason Vale - The Juicemaster
Jason Vale offers his insights into the world of juicing and tells us how drinking delicious, freshly extracted fruit & vegetable juices can be incredibly beneficial to your health and well-being.